Episode 042: Go From Feeling Like A Fraud To Fearlessly Owning Your Dreams
In today’s episode, I’m sharing practical tips on how I went from feeling like a fraud to now being fearless as I work toward my biggest dreams.
As a new business owner, I often thought to myself, “that project is way too big for my small company”. Fast forward to today, I’m on the verge of launching one of my most audacious goals. While I’m still getting a tingle of excitement and still hear a little voice asking if I have a right to do this, I am now able to charge full steam ahead towards this goal because of what I have learned about myself over the past year.
Hopefully you will find some gems from my experience over the past year to help you in your journey.
Listen on Apple Podcasts
- Get over the fear of starting
- Stop allowing comparison to steal your joy
- Feel empowered to chart your own path
- We want to share YOUR Off Script moments on the podcast and hear where your off script journey has taken you. Whether you’ve changed careers, ended a relationship, started a new business, moved countries, or significantly changed your mindset, we would love to share your story.
If you would like to be featured as the Off Script listener of the week, send me your story at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you’re looking for a community of supportive women who are looking to Go Off Script with their careers, lifestyles and businesses join us here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ShesOffScriptCommunity
Thank you so much for listening!