Episode 059: Building A Personal Brand with Pauleanna Reid
In today’s episode, we meet Pauleanna Reid. When I first came across her online, it was her transparency that reeled me in. As a writer, speaker mentor and master networker, she has made a business of helping politicians, senior executives and celebrities tell their stories and build their platforms through her company Writers Blok.
Through her mentorship program, New Girl on the Block, she has also mentored over 200 women in 9 countries. As if that wasn’t enough, she is also a senior contributor at Forbes.
During our conversation, we talked about her journey to building not one but two successful businesses as well as her transition from the corporate world to entrepreneurship. To round out our conversation, she gives us a mini-workshop on brand building particularly from the perspective of side hustlers in the corporate space.
Listen on Apple Podcasts
You’ll learn about:
- How to tell your story
- Building a personal brand
- How to find mentors and sponsors
- Sharing your side hustle with your employer
Mentioned in this episode:
- Personal Instagram: @pauleannareid
- Mentorship Website: newgirlontheblock.com
- Ghost Writing Company: www.thewritersblok.com
- We want to share YOUR Off Script moments on the podcast and hear where your off script journey has taken you. Whether you’ve changed careers, ended a relationship, started a new business, moved countries, or significantly changed your mindset, we would love to share your story. If you would like to be featured as the Off Script listener of the week, send me your story at email@example.com
- If you’re looking for a community of supportive women who are looking to Go Off Script with their careers, lifestyles and businesses join us here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ShesOffScriptCommunity
Thank you so much for listening!