Episode 066: Get Your Product From Idea To Launch With Alia Oneal
In today’s episode, we meet Alia Oneal. Alia is the founder and chief designer at The Product Place. Her full-service product development agency helps people get their product ideas out of their heads and into the hands of consumers.
During our conversation, Alia takes us through the business iterations that brought her to launching The Product Place. Although she had landed her dream job at Neiman Marcus, she still felt the pull to get back to her product development roots. Today, she takes creators through a 4 step process that ultimately makes their products a reality.
Today’s episode was recorded at a live online event with some of our listeners. Just so you know what to expect, this episode is broken into 3 parts. First up is my interview with Alia followed by her product creation workshop. Then finally, we had a Q&A session where Alia answered your product creation questions.
Go Off Script as Alia Oneal shows us how to create the products we’ve been dreaming of creating.
Listen on Apple Podcasts
You’ll learn about:
- How to narrow down your product list in order to choose THE product
- 4 Steps to product launch: Brand strategy, product development, Positioning, logistics/fulfillment
- Opportunities to look forward to in the post-COVID-19 era
- The value of pivoting your business
Mentioned in this episode:
- We want to share YOUR Off Script moments on the podcast and hear where your off script journey has taken you. Whether you’ve changed careers, ended a relationship, started a new business, moved countries, or significantly changed your mindset, we would love to share your story. If you would like to be featured as the Off Script listener of the week, send me your story at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you’re looking for a community of supportive women who are looking to Go Off Script with their careers, lifestyles and businesses join us here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ShesOffScriptCommunity
Thank you so much for listening!