Episode 109: Finding Your Voice with Jam Gamble
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
In today’s episode, we meet speaker, coach, and educator Jam Gamble.
Jam accidentally pitched herself for a TV show that she ended up hosting for 6 seasons. Today, she is not only invited to speak at conferences but also coaches others on how to find their voice and speak their truth in her Slay The Mic program.
If you have ever wondered how to get comfortable with sharing your story and speaking publicly, get out your notebook because coach Jam dropped gems all over this episode
Listen on Apple Podcasts
You’ll learn about:
- Two of the biggest mindset blocks to getting comfortable with public speaking.
- How to land speaking engagements
- The value of having a track record
Mentioned in this episode:
- Business Instagram: @iamjamgamble
- Website: www.iamjamgamble.com