Episode 135: How To Start A Public Speaking Career with Rhonda Khan
In today’s episode, we meet Rhonda Khan, a speech language pathologist on a mission to amplify the voices of women of color. As founder of The Catalyst Academy, she helps women experts enter the thought leadership space as public speakers.
If you’re wondering how to write, pitch, and speak publically, listen up. During our conversation, we talk about the power of vulnerability and speaking, finding lucrative speaking engagements, how to position yourself as a speaker, how much to charge, plus Rhonda shares her process for launching her clients’ public speaking careers.
Listen on Apple Podcast
- How to craft your signature speech
- Tools to help women of color overcome the fear of feeling underqualified
- How to pitch conferences for public speaking opportunities
- How to price your public speaking services
- Why vulnerability enables you to connect with your audience
Mentioned in this episode:
Business Instagram: @simplyspeech
Ready to Launch Your Business?
Join Our Membership Community
The She’s Off Script podcast has a membership community to help you launch and grow your business with resources, coaching, and collaboration with other founders. Join our Boss Off Script community today by going to serwaaadjeipelle.com/community