Episode 142: Off Script Update: Sharing My Business Pivots, Where I’ve Been and Big Life Changes
In today’s episode, I am turning the tables around and talking about how things are going for me from a business perspective. I’m unveiling some big business updates for She’s Off Script which I am so excited to share, so if you want a behind-the-scenes look into the reasoning and thought process behind these exciting changes, listen up.
From starting (and pausing) a membership community and prioritizing video content, to merging two very different parts of my business, tune in to get the inside scoop on how I am pivoting my business in a way that works for me and my vision but still serves my audience first and foremost. Also, stay until the end to hear a big life update.
Listen on Apple Podcast
- My three takeaways from launching a membership community
- How to serve your community where they’re at
- Why I decided to merge two different parts of my business
- How to monetize with integrity
- Why you should use platforms that give you the biggest ROI
Mentioned in this episode:
- How to Grow on Instagram in 2021 (The Hard Truth) by Ijeoma Kola
- She’s Off Script YouTube Channel
- Serwaa’s personal YouTube Channel
Ready to Launch Your Side Business?
Join the Side Business Lab – a guided blueprint for validating, building, launching, and landing your first online business customer.
The Side Business Lab not only shows you exactly how to build your online business but also shows you how to repeatedly get customers WHILE working your 9-5.