Episode 149: 5 Tips To Help You Create A Plan To Quit Your Job & Start A Business
In today’s episode, I’m giving you my 5 best tips on quitting your job to start a business or go full-time in your current side business. It’s not an easy decision and certainly shouldn’t be made in haste. That’s why I break down how to determine if this is the right decision for you, why you need to get a realistic idea of what it takes to be successful as an entrepreneur, and the importance of setting up a solid plan for when you actually follow through with quitting your job.
Click that play button if you’re ready to quit your job with a solid plan in place so you can do something more fulfilling or run a business that you’ve always dreamt of running full time.
Listen on Apple Podcast
- How to have a conversation with your employers about meeting your needs
- Why what we see online isn’t the real story
- How to use the Leap Tracker to calculate your savings
- Three things you should do with your side business before you quit
- Why you need to get comfortable with selling
Ready to Launch Your Side Business?
Join the Side Business Lab – a guided blueprint for validating, building, launching, and landing your first online business customer.
The Side Business Lab not only shows you exactly how to build your online business but also shows you how to repeatedly get customers WHILE working your 9-5.