Episode 179: 5x Your Income Through Travel Nursing with Sarah Gaines
Today’s guest Sarah Gaines took an unconventional path into entrepreneurship. Her transition from a traditional nursing career into travel nursing allowed her to retire at the age of 29. She now spends her time traveling and building businesses she’s passionate about.
While you may not be a trained nurse, Sarah’s journey is a prime example of how transitioning into a flexible career can give you the breathing room you need to build a business, generate wealth and create your ideal lifestyle.
For those of you who are interested in pursuing travel nursing, Sarah shares all the advice she gives the fellow nurses she’s helped transition into the travel nursing field.
Listen on Apple Podcasts
Watch on YouTube
- What is travel nursing?
- How did Sarah get started with travel nursing?
- The difference between traditional and travel nursing
- Finding recruiters and landing contracts
- The best nursing specialties
- Managing relationships and family as a travel nurse