Episode 94: 5 Ways To Get Re-inspired
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
As much as I love the look on my clients’ faces when I bring them clarity or solve a problem for them, sometimes I feel uninspired. Sometimes I just don’t want to do it! So how do you shake off the funk and get re-inspired to work on your business?
Don’t be fooled by the smiles and the highlight reels on social media.
Entrepreneurship is a rollercoaster and there are times when we feel uninspired and don’t want to walk the path that many of us have created for ourselves. I know from experience that this can be a scary headspace to be in.
So let’s break down some of the ways I have been able to break out of that funk and spark creativity in my business
Here’s the cliff notes version of what I share in the episode:
1.) Are your motivations extrinsic or intrinsic?
- If you are extrinsically motivated, your motivation is likely to fade.
- Find out if there’s a personal and genuine connection to what you’re trying to get done.
2.) Revisit your vision and mission aka your why
- Focus on what matters
- Positive affirmations instead of giving in to your negative self-talk
3.) Break down your tasks into smaller steps
- Set a timer – Pomodoro
4.) Celebrate your wins and acknowledge how far you’ve come
- Reward yourself for things you accomplish BUT also give yourself consequences
5.) Surround yourself with inspiring people
- You Are the Sum of the Company You Keep
- Don’t fall into a comparison trap
Listen on Apple Podcasts
You’ll learn about:
- 5 Ways you can get re-inspired and spark creativity
Mentioned in this episode:
- Instagram: @shesoffscript
- Website: serwaaadjeipelle.com/the-podcast